T.J.Y.C
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Green Climate Scam

4 posters

Go down

Green Climate Scam Empty Green Climate Scam

Post  Brittani_mott Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:07 pm

Many of us know or have heard of the term "Going Green", I'm beginning to wonder if this is beyond our government agenda. Lord Christopher Monckton, a Climate Change expert, gave a presentation on Global Warming in St Paul, Minnesota. He addressed that this UNFCCC (United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change) document would ultimately dissolve the United States Constitution. To watch the Presentation, Click here.
I am still researching this, and I found two documents. The one that Lord Christopher Monckton talks about is
this one. But the most recent revision is this one.
I will be studying this on my free time, and am very curious as to your opinions about this.
Brittani_mott
Brittani_mott

Back to top Go down

Green Climate Scam Empty What do you think?

Post  Radish Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:20 pm

Wow..I think right now all I can say after watching that video is that I'm really scared about this. I agree with all his statements, and I don't doubt that this treaty will take away our freedoms. It's horrible to think that we could all lose our freedoms by December! It's amazing how fast things can happen.

I think we should do just as he said. We have to stop this. I was happy for a moment when I saw how many views there were on the video, and that people were actually listening, but then I read the comments, and it amazed me how absolutely stupid some people are! They aren't listening to the real issue, but focusing on rebutting with stupid comments like: "Who says we aren't messing up the Climate?!". It's not about that! It's about keeping our freedom. He was just saying that the Treaty was supposedly put together because of the Climate. It's not like Climate change can take away our freedom. As well as he's right that we really aren't doing that much to hurt the Earth. This "Green" thing is going way too far.

I'm just dumb-founded. Every single person needs to stand up and fight against this! Every single one will count. What do you think will happen if this passes?
Radish
Radish

Back to top Go down

Green Climate Scam Empty How can we stop this from happening?

Post  H_M_Jo Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:14 pm

I completely agree that the treaty should not be signed. So, how can we stop it? It is all fine and dandy to say we need to stop it, but merely saying we should stop it from happening, isn't going to stop a thing. We need to act. So my question is this: what can we as a people do to stop the treaty from being signed?

H_M_Jo

Back to top Go down

Green Climate Scam Empty Suggestions

Post  Shan_Hess Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:17 pm

Kick Obama out of office? Smile
No, I'm thinking the best way to assist in stopping this from happening is to get our voices out there. Back up the voices of those we agree with (which for me, on this issue, currently consists of Glenn Beck, Lord Monckton, and others, yet still too few)
Also, to my understanding, for this to be enacted into law it must pass congress (correct me if I'm wrong) So we can write letters to our congressmen expressing our concern, and voice our desire for them to take a stand and oppose this issue.
Personally, I am going to continue researching and studying this, and when the time comes I get extremely frustrated... I may just resort to entertaining the first idea.

Shan_Hess

Back to top Go down

Green Climate Scam Empty Stopping this

Post  Brittani_mott Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:04 pm

I just heard today that Obama may not attend the Copenhagen Treaty meeting, because the second day of the meeting is the day for his acceptance of the Nobel Peace Prize. Many are assuming that in his acceptance speech he will address the Green issues. On the down side he will be sending "Todd Stern, the president's top climate change negotiator." We still need to contact our representatives and senators. You can contact your representatives here. To contact a Senator, click here.
If we take action by contacting them, we may be able to stop this. I feel that calling them will be the best thing, emails may take a little too long to get through.
We need to try to do everything in our power to raise awareness, and to urge others after we contact them ourselves to do the same. You are right Hailey, we need to definitely practice what we preach. Take action ourselves and do our best to preserve the freedoms we hold so dear.
Brittani_mott
Brittani_mott

Back to top Go down

Green Climate Scam Empty Great!

Post  Radish Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:29 pm

I completely agree with everyone. I think probably the best way we can stop this is if we simply contact our Senators/Congressman, because they still have to Ratify the treaty after Obama has signed it. (If he's even there.)

Thank you, Brittani, for the links and the information. I think that someone should announce this at Commonwealth and get the whole school to start calling and e-mailing the Utah Congressman. They won't do anything about it or change their minds, or even KNOW what's happening, unless a lot of people tell them.

The problem is, even if Utah doesn't ratify, what about the other states? How could we get them to stop this?
Radish
Radish

Back to top Go down

Green Climate Scam Empty Info on Treaties and the Senate - call your senator!

Post  ShaunMcC Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:26 am

http://www.senate.gov/pagelayout/legislative/d_three_sections_with_teasers/treaties.htm

In accordance with the Constitution, the Senate has responsibility for advice and consent to ratification of treaties with other nations that have been negotiated and agreed to by the Executive Branch. The following documents identify treaties received from the President, treaties on the Executive Calendar, treaties approved by the Senate, and listings of other recent treaty status actions, including treaties that were rejected by the Senate or withdrawn by the President, during the current Congress.

This site lists treaties that the current congress is considering or has acted upon and any current activities pertaining to those treaties.

Does this help anyone understand why the 17th Amendment needs to be repealed? The Senate has the final say on treaties and they are not supposed to be politicians. They are supposed to be statesmen and represent the states and act for the good of the country - not their own political agenda.

ShaunMcC
Admin

https://wcctjyc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Green Climate Scam Empty Re: Green Climate Scam

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum